Human beings who are intimately connected with Jesus are the most powerful agency for transformation in the world.
But many of us get hung up without some simple ways to grow the kind of relationships where people experience the transforming reality of Jesus together.
DiscipleX is a “jump start” for creating discipling relationships – relationships where you can help people experience the transforming reality of Jesus.
Together, we’ll look at how Jesus grew these kinds of relationships, and throughout the day:
- You’ll experience Jesus’ teachings in fresh ways.
- You’ll encounter the Holy Spirit to empower you to connect with people in their culture and guide them toward making discoveries about Jesus.
- By the end of DiscipleX, you’ll have created a simple plan for developing Jesus-centered relationships uniquely nuanced for your context.
DiscipleX is not a conference. It’s an interactive training experience.
And Jesus-focused from beginning to end.
“Jesus sent them ahead in pairs to all the places He planned to visit.” Luke 10:2
Where might Jesus be sending you? DETAILS:
- Sat, October 19, 2019. 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM MST
- Paloma Community Church. 3215 South Sossaman Road Mesa, AZ 85212
- $12 fee covers lunch and materials. (If money is keeping you from going, please reach out to [email protected])
- Bring Bible, notebook, and a teachable heart.
- Be prepared to share openly in small group settings throughout the day.
- Space is limited, but as long as tickets remain, feel free to invite others.
- The event starts at 9am – please come as early as 8:45 to sign in.
- Questions? Reach out to [email protected]
Thank you to our East Valley partner churches who make this event possible:
Paloma Community Church
Christ’s Greenfield Lutheran Church